Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
From Burnt out to Balanced: Creating Your Radical Self-Care Plan Workshop
Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM (EST)
IF THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT, JOIN ME FOR THE FEBRUARY SESSION
Could you use more energy?
Could you use more time in your day?
Are you ready to feel your best?
If you answered yes, join Transformation Wellness Coach Laurie Erdman for this hands-on workshop where you will learn:
- self-care strategies for having more energy
- how to get more out of life
- how to get the most out of life
- to have more confidence and control
- the importance of anti-inflammatory way of eating and why it gives you more energy
- daily self-care practices that keep you balanced and peaceful
- the importance of seasonal cleansing to keep your body and mind sharp
- how focusing on your purpose is as important as what you eat for having more energy and greater health
Each participant will leave with a personal self-care plan for 2013 that will give them more energy, focus and happiness. A perfect way to start off 2013.
Attendance is $75 ($95 after December 31) and includes the following:
- Bonus coaching session with Laurie (if you sign up by December 31)
Note: Space is limited to 6 participants to ensure everyone gets individualized attention.
When & Where
Chronic Wellness Coaching
Chronic Wellness Coaching helps busy professionals incorporate a healthy lifestyle into their busy schedules so they can overcome illness, stress and fatigue and achieve their dreams. Founder, Laurie Erdman took her life-long interest in nutrition and stress management to overcome a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. After learning some tough lessons about creating sustainable lifestyle change, she returned to school to deepen her understanding of nutrition and the change process.